- Employeur : Autre entreprise privée
- Région : Occitanie
- Publication : 22/07/2019
- Référence : 217.113
- Pourvue : Non
Toulouse, Permanent contract, Full time, Start date: ASAP
Delair is one of the world’s most experienced provider of drone-based solutions combining its high performance, long range UAV hardware with sophisticated analytics technology and operational services. We enable enterprises to monitor and digitize their physical assets from the air and turn the collected data into valuable business insights. Our solutions are used globally by customers in industries such as utilities, construction, agriculture, transportation, mining and oil & gas.
By joining Delair, you will participate in what is broadly recognized as the biggest technological paradigm shift of our generation: the digitization of the physical world. The combination of drones, Cloud-based services, AI (Artificial Intelligence) and Machine Learning, makes Delair a pioneer and leader in shaping tomorrow’s technology landscape.
It is in technical excellence and perpetual innovation process that we recognize ourselves.
This is why we encourage pioneering ideas and incent our teams to develop their creativity.
As a young, energetic and highly motivated team, we work in a stimulating and pleasant working environment. Dedication and innovation are rewarding and rewarded, giving you a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience in a rapidly growing business with passionate and easy-going enthusiastic people.
Specialized in building & delivering training courses as well as facing customers, the training manager will join Delair to train Delair UAVs end-users to give them the confidence to operate their systems in a safe and efficient way. He will also participate to data acquisition missions and to operational pre-sales activities such as demo to prospects.
The Training Manager will:
- Organize & conduct training sessions for customers as needed for any each of DT products;
- Manage the operational components of course registration and tracking; And follow the corresponding KPIs;
- Ensure existing training programs remain current, relevant, vibrant and entertaining for continuous trainee engagement; in particular, adapt training programs to product lines: Simplified as much as possible for professional product line (UX products) vs complete training program for expert product line (DT products); And include within each of them a complete test to validate the operational skills of each trainee;
- Participate to the creation & the organization of training programs for new products;
- Be a part of cross-functional teams to help roll out new product features and improve the overall customer experience;
- Conduct operational missions;
- Participate to operational pre-sales activities such as demo;
- Arrange and conduct distributor’s technical training to educate, motivate and engage distributor’s sales and technical teams;
- Communicate customer feedbacks and sync up with the Delair sales team to be efficient in our customer relationship;
- Regular reporting of the Training & Operational pre-sales activity.
We are looking for someone having demonstrated a successful management of training courses with concrete achievements ideally in certifying hundreds of customers to fly UAVs safely and process data efficiently;
Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts will be required to ensure that new training programs will be relevant and efficient.
Since the job involves intercultural relationships, we will take into account international professional experiences.
Your capacity to motivate and teach new skills to trainees is also a strong need for this position.
- Dynamic: You’re energetic, highly motivated and able to work in a demanding environment
- Master training pedagogy
- Autonomous: You’re a team player, know how to manage a team and are also able to work individually on your own projects
- Empathic person: Capable to understand the distributors and client’s needs, inspire them confidence & gain their trust
- Result-driven: Capable to articulate goals and established timelines
- Capable to express himself/herself in a clear and direct way
- Creative and reactive: Capable to solve problems and possess an appropriate sense of urgency
- Technology oriented: Enjoy repairing and upgrading operational systems (electronic, mechanic, …)
- Good work ethics
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Education Level: Ideally post graduate with a sales/marketing degree
- Certified: you own the pilot certificate to fly different UAV scenario.
- Knowledgeable on the aeronautical environment
- Languages: - English: Fluent
- Other languages (i.e. Spanish for example) will be appreciated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical knowledge: Interest in the innovation, technical environment and drone industry or remote data acquisition and data treatment (aerial, satellite, others)
- Business trips: you are able to travel at least 50% of the time